Ads

Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Second Try

I went back to Sentosa with Enzo and Weiming a few days later. Though it was a rainy weather, we still stick to our plan of going to the beach. However, when we reached there, the beach was packed with people.

It was on a weekday, a school day mind you and there were so many people already. Geez! I wanted to go to my favorite location at the other side of the beach but it was occupied by a few Malay guys. they even pitched a tent there.

It took us quite a while to decide where to go, whether to stay at Palawan beach or proceed to Siloso beach.

Since it was already so crowded at Palawan, it must be crowded too at Siloso. We took a stab and decide to go to Siloso Beach instead.

Apparently, it started to rain really heavily. People started to come up to the shore and seeked refuge at the shelter. We were still walking, walking to the beach.

Suprisingly, there weren't alot of people at Siloso. As usual, we decided to go to the beach at the small island across the bridge,

I must learn how to swim!

Immediately, after settling down, we went straight into the water. We refers to Enzo and I only.

Weiming's hair was ruined. His hair color faded and smudged all over his collar. He looked as if he was wearing a purple makeup on his face. Haha!

Enzo suggested to me that I tried blowing bubbles in the water. But somehow, I just could not do it. Each time, I put my head under water, water seemed to be going into my nostrils.

Enzo said that I was still breathing under water.

I can't, I don't know how!

So Enzo decided to teach me how to walk on my hands in the water. That I did just fine. It was easy.

Next, he told me to do the breaststrokes. Supposedly, I should co-ordinate my hands and legs while breaststroking but somehow I would always co-ordinate wrongly.

I wanted to give up. It was too difficult for me. Should I have known it would be this difficult to swim at an older age, I would have learn how to swim when I was younger.

I abandoned the breaststroke thingy and did the blowing out bubbles for the last time.

I swore that if I can't do it, I will give up!

I dipped my head into the water.

You can do it, I thought.

And amazing enough, I manage to blow bubbles in the water. I did it! I FREAKING DID IT! I wanted to do it it again and again and again and again! I was afraid I would forget.

Yay!

I tried to do the breaststroke thingy again. Somehow yet again, I manage to swim a few distance.

Hey, at least I know something now! It's better than not knowing anything at all!

After the whole thing, I called my mum to inform her of my swimming progress. And little did I expect that Enzo took a picture of me in trunks.


My hair was not gelled up; I look freaking ugly. And somehow in this picture, I have love handles.

No comments:

Post a Comment