Ads

Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Dinner @ Arnolds

It has been quite sometimes since I had dinner with my family. Even at home, we rarely sat and have dinner together.

Four days ago, we decided to dine at Arnolds which is located at City Plaza. When I was younger, my family and I would always dine there; almost twice a week.

We ordered so much food, so much!

There's nuggets, fries, potato wedges, coleslaw, whip potatoes, spring chicken, fried chickens, buns etc.

So much food and there's only 4 of us, my dad, my mum, my sister and I.

How are we able to finish all the food?

Not forgetting, I ordered banana split for desserts.

At the end of the day, my stomach was really bloated.

Above picture: The spring chicken set

Above picture: The potato wedges set

Above picture: 6 piece of nuggets and 3 buns

Above picture: Fries

Above picture: Whip potatoes

Above picture: Coleslaw

Above picture: 9 fried chickens

Above picture: Mine is the ice lemon tea!

How can I not get fat by eating all these food?

No comments:

Post a Comment