Ads

Saturday, September 3, 2005

Sentosa Pictures (With Enzo and Phil)

Idil a.k.a Enzo and Phil. they are godbrothers and the best of friends.

We were at harborfront Mac Donalds.

We intended to have our lunch there before advancing to Sentosa.

I wanted to buy the big breakfast but realize it was already in the afternoon.

Guess I have to order something else...

^_^

I had a funny hairstyle on that day. It was a mixture of David Beckham's and a side parting at the front.

In this picture, it looked like as if I have no right hand. Maybe I slant myself too much.

My green tee-shirt may look plain at the front but it's costly.

Phil, how about another shot?

Phil: Will do!

[Left] Idil a.k.a Enzo and Phillip

[Right] Isaac (Me) and Idil a.k.a Enzo

Finally, picture perfect!

Phillip's a little loony though!

In the water...

Can you see the platform?

I'm so fierce looking in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment