Ads

Thursday, September 1, 2005

Gear Up For Swimming

I can't go National Service without knowing how to swim. It will be really embarassing. I know for the fact, that at my age, I should be able to swim or maybe I should be good at it already. But no, I am not. I know nothing about swimming.

I feel like a sore loser. I feel as if I am the lousiest person on earth. How can a 20 years old guy not know how to swim? That's incorrigible! Shame on me! Shame on me!

I hope these 8 days, I am able to learn how to swim or at least the basics. Upon telling my mum and dad that I needed to swim when I am in National Service, they panicked. What if they just throw my son into the water and let him drown? They thought.

I am elated that many people offered to teach me how to swim. Thanks! I really appreciate all of your kind offers.

But one of my closest friends has offered to help me.

Two hours ago, my mum and I went to Anchorpoint in search of my swimming trunks and goggles. Immediately, without wasting any more time, we headed to the Royal Sporting House.

Huh! I was absolutely surprised that I did my shopping less than 10 minutes. That was the first time I was not indecisive when I shop.

Nice or not? My mum wanted to get me a L size but I told her all I needed was a size M. Size S too constraint lah!

My goggles! Nice color right? The swimming trunks and goggles costs 46 dollars in total. So expensive arh?

I'm all geared up!

No comments:

Post a Comment