Ads

Friday, September 2, 2005

Something Different

I look different in these following pictures. Different in a good way, of course. I love my hair color and hair style. My face; fair. But somehow I should have worn a brighter color rather than black.


But after looking at my picture several times, I think the color black is not bad either. As long as I know how to carry myself in those darker colors.

It must be the lighting because my face is so fair and somehow it's shiny. No, I did not photoshop my pictures and will never do photoshopping to any of my pictures.

My sister said that I looked a little bit like a caucasian guy? Do you agree with her?

Evil Twin: No leh! You look like like lost child. Want to act cool is it?

Aiyah, so many things in this pictures; the chair. the bicycle, the sofa. So not professional!

Nevertheless, I love my pictures. They're so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment