Ads

Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Locked

In 3 days time, I will be serving my National Service and I will be confined in there for the next 2 weeks or so.

2 weeks... seems pretty long.

And you will wonder, what will happen to my blog?

I sincerely hope you, my blog readers, to keep on reading my blog, my archives, and await for my return.

If I'm in a very good mood, maybe, I will post up my botak hair picture.

As from now till Friday, I will post 5 entries each day. Do follow up ya?

I'm so going to miss my friends, my classmates, my godbrothers, my godsisters, my family, and my blog readers.

I will miss reading your blogs.

I will miss the fast foods, Sentosa, Orchard, Esplanade and especially my home. I will miss everything!

I love you all.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment