Ads

Saturday, September 24, 2005

My N.S Life; Transitions

Each passing days, I pray that I would make it. I have to admit that a few of the trainings were tough, especially the running. I do not have the stamina. Sometimes, I wished, I could just stop for a minute or two and start walking instead of jogging and running.

And we would always have water parade, almost 4 - 5 times in a day. We have to fill up 1 full water bottle and drink up. I promised myself not to drink anymore plain water when I get back home.

For the first few days, I was extremely quiet. It was as if I was isolating myself from everyone. I was home-sick. But as days passed by, I started to let loose of myself and started to befriend my bunkmates and people from the other platoons and sections.

As soon as I knew it, it was already time for me to book out. 2 weeks passed by so fast, just like a snap of the fingers.

I met up with my significant other at Jurong since that was one of the four places that the shuttle bus was transporting us to. Supposedly, I was to meet up with my significant other at an earlier time but the whole thing dragged till 9 and my significant other had to wait for me for more than 3 hours.

Upon reaching home, I was greeted by family. I missed them. I really do.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment