Ads

Friday, December 31, 2004

Look Back At 2004: The Good



Even though the year has been bad for me, I still have good times and good memories to cherish of.



I was glad that my fellow classmates had think highly of me and thus appointed me to be the organiser for the chalet times and times again.



One of many happy days were when I was staying at the 3 days and 2 nights chalet with them. That very time was the best moments in my life.



And then I celebrated my birthday three times; 2nd June with my parents and they bought me an expensive Haagen Daz ice-cream cake, 3rd June with my best friends and yet again, I received a cake from them too. Not forgetting presents.



On the 11th of June, I celebrated with my fellow classmates and also it was Erna's chalet. Yet again I received presents from them.



Then on November 4th, I met someone special and on 22nd November, I was attached to that special someone.

Apart from that, I was re-united with my long lost godbrother and found another godbrother who is equally good as my long lost godbrother.

Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment