Ads

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Zombies Attack



I was visiting my secondary school to give presents that I had bought for a few teachers who had taught me there.



I walked into the entrance gate and saw that the school was totally deserted even though it was on a school days. There were no parked cars, no students, no teachers and principals.



Spooky.



I decided to visit my English Teacher, Miss Sally Ng at the staff room. As I walked up the stairs, I could hear creaking noises which really irates me.



As I took another step, I nearly slipped and fell. I glanced down and saw blood on the stairs. Apparently they were fresh blood!



Shocked!







Too afraid to continue, I decided to get out of that place. I ran down the stairs and make myself scarce from that eerie school.

As I was approaching the entrance gate, I saw dozens of people walking in a zombie like manner towards me. I ran to the design and technology block which was located across the field.

And then I saw my classmates and two of the school teachers who were actually human as they were walking properly.

I told them to run as for zombies are after us but they did not head my advice and laugh instead.

I was flabbergasted. I advanced to my design and technology teacher to start his car and bring me along with him as for I do not want to be killed by the zombies.

They were advancing fast.

My design and technology teacher refused to start his car as he did not believe in this nonsense.

Afterwards, someone grabbed my shoulder. And the next thing I know, someone bit my neck.

That was the end of me. I woke up feeling petrified.

Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment