Ads

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Harrassed By A Girl



This little boy has suffered alot. He has been harrassed by the same girl times and times again.If only he know how to get rid of her or maybe defend himself.







The Little Girl: Hey you! *Pulls his shirt* You shall obey my every commands or you will suffer!



The Little Boy: *Defenceless and shocked* Okay...

The Little Girl: I want to touch you! You shall not shout or scream, understood? Or else you shall suffer!

The little girl started fondling the little boy's chest.

The Little Girl: Ahhh! This feels good. You do have muscular chest even though you are still a kid. It's so hard.... let me play with it!

The Little Boy: Let me go, please... I'm getting horny.

The Little Girl: Shut your bloody trap or you shall suffer! Now, moan for me!

The little boy obeyed her every commands and moan as loud as he was told to.

The Little Girl: That's more like it. And now I am going to kiss you! Muahaha!

The Little Boy: Have mercy on me. I already have a girlfriend... *Starts to cry*

The little girl became aggressive and pushed the little boy to the chair.

The Little Girl: Oh yeah! Let me feel you. *She starts to move her hands down to his genital area.*

The Little Boy: Let me go bitch!

The Little Girl: I'm not done yet!

Minutes passed...

The Little Girl: I'm satisfied. Now, you belong to me!!!

The Little Boy: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment