Ads

Friday, December 24, 2004

Wrong Moves; I Hope Not



I was given an opportunity to advance in my studies but I rejected the lecturer's offer as I am already contented at where I am currently studying now. All I want is to finish the course that I am currently taking and then plan for my future in the - well - future.



The additional course that was offered to me will take place after my school cirriculum hours which will be on every Friday afternoon. Taking up my free time is a definite NO. I need to utilise my time wisely as I am preoccupied with a lot of things.



And besides, even if I do take up the course, I do not think that I am able to commit myself as for the course that I am currently undertaking is similar to the one that was offered to me.



Therefore, I rejected the offer.



Some of my classmates thought that I had made a wrong decision in the first place but soon after they had to know that it was a decision for me to make and they have to respect that. Period.



A week back, I received an e-mail from XXXX twice regarding an offer to write and publish books. I had to reject his offer as I think I am not up to standards yet. Persistent, he sent me a third e-mail, telling me the benefits of it.



But still, I rejected his offer.



Aren't I stupid to reject two such good offers?



I'm not. Another apparent reason would be that I want spend more time with my love ones, Ashy, my two godbrothers; Jay and Amal and my family. They are my first prority.



The writing job can wait. And as for the course thingy, I am already studying it right now. The only difference is that the one that was offered to me is more advanced.

So, no fret!



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment