Ads

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!



During this time of the year, I would be out partying but not today. I'd been out for the past few days and its time for me to rest at home.



It feels weird though and terribly, I have nothing to do but only to play my darn stupid game, MU Online or probably sleep to recuperate my energy.



*Yawns*



MU Online is a great game to play but it oftens lag or I would be disconnected from the server time and again after minutes of playing the game.



Amidst my game just now, I was disconnected yet again. It really irritates me alot. So I have decided to do something else to keep myself preoccupied throughout the day.



And that will be Blogging!



I remembered the previous two Christmas I spent with my best friends. We went out on Christmas Eves and party all night long. And by the time it was Christmas morning, we were dead tired.



But last year's Christmas was a sad one for me.



After my fruitful trip with my best friends, I went home really early in the morning to prepare my gifts for the special someone whom I was dating back then.



I took a cab to that someone's place hoping to deliver the gifts myself to that someone's doorstep. Feeling excited and nervous at the same time, I was hoping that special someone would appreciate my gifts.



As I got out from the cab, I realized that I had forgotten or in another words, I couldn't remember which floor my special someone was living at.



Nevertheless, I took a stab and decided to settle for a floor of my choice, a floor which I think it's the floor that my special someone is living at.



I rang the doorbell but nobody answered. A few more attempts and that's it, I thought.



Still, nobody answered. I gave up but abruptly, an idea struck me. I decided to ask that special someone's neighbor to deliver the gifts instead.



At first they were reluctant but after persuasions, they agreed to it. I went back, feeling happy.



At night, I messaged my special someone but was crestfallen to know that my special someone had not received the gifts yet.



My speculations were probably that I had delivered the gifts to the wrong floor or that the neighbors wanted the gifts to themselves.



Sigh.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment