Ads

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Look Back At 2004: The Bad



I was attached at the beginning of the year, 1st January of 2004 to be precise. I thought my ex and I would have a fruitful and everlasting relationship but I was wrong.



Our relationship barely lasted more than 3 months. We broke up and patch up on two different occasions. I was considering a reconcillation but was snub by my ex for another guy.



The dumb me waited and waited till I rot to death. And when i decided to give up, my ex started to take the initiative of a reconcillation. But it was too late. My feelings for my ex was no longer there.



It was a rough time for me back then.



And then there was the chalet I organised in March. Food was aplenty but what was lacking was entertainment. As an organiser, I failed. But overall, I was glad to know that every single one of them enjoyed the whole event.



Now, I'd learnt how to do a proper planning and would make a comeback for the chalet that will be held this coming March 2005.



At school, I was stressed out by my Digital Application and Digital Electronic. I was frustrated with my practical works as the application that I was handling did not work properly.



I nearly gave up but with the guidance and reassurance of my lecturer that I would do well, I made it.



Before the June school holidays started, I lost my precious Nokia 6600 handphone in the school library. I was flabbergasted when the teacher in charge refused to do anything about my lost property.



Apart from her incompetence, their surveillance cameras are of no use too. When asked to play back the area that I had lost my handphone from, they had to dismissed it as the surveillance camera is blocked by a wall.



As I was in a panicky state, I did not think of the possibility of aproaching the principal and informing him of the situation. My bad.



I went home, faced my dissapointed mum and felt that I was such a sore loser. But I felt better the next day.



Yet again, I was unpleasantly suprised to know that I had owed the school dat due books. My bad again. I returned all of the books but was confronted by the teacher in charge informing me that I had not returned one of my books.



Time and again, I assured her that I did so by depositing the books in the book drop and I would not be accounted for any lost books.



Two weeks after my birthday which falls on the 3rd June, I quarrelled with my godsister cum best friend cum secondary classmates of 7 years.



We hurled vulgarities at one another and I stoop to a level whereby I posted mean factful stuff about her in my blog. But now I regret of what I did back then.



And because of that I lost a dozen of readers who were her friends and I received hate mails as well.



A month had passed and I thought everything would be over. But unexpectedly, someone imitated my nick in IRC (Internet Relay Chat) and abuse my blog page.



Soon after, everything went well.



The month of September came and that is the start of my hamper business with my eight other friends. As I was not convinced that the hamper business would do well, I quit halfway leaving a bad impression on all of my eight friends.



I felt a sense of defeat.



And then I met one of my blog readers whom I thought was trustworthy. But I was wrong yet again.



Because of my bad judgement, I had to pay 289 dollars for the handphone bills that he had chalked up. I was left to clean his bloody mess. Time was running out. I broke down. I cried.



Weeks before this happened, I lost two another handphones, Nokia 6600 and Nokia 3100 at Taman Ho Swee. Well, to be precise, they were stolen.



I felt lost and alone. All I wanted to do was to vanish from the face of the earth. And to make things worst, I rejected a course in Nanyang Poly. How bloody stupid I was.



What a terrible year I had!



But Jacelyn Tay once said; it's not the fall but how you pick yourself up matters.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment