Ads

Sunday, December 19, 2004

The Ones On Lights Off And Swallowing Ants



Author's notes: I have updated the entry for 17th December.



I was at sleep away camp and there was a really bad storm. Eventually we lost power and most of my friends went scrambling for our flashlights.



My best friend at camp (sadly), shouted, "Oh no! Since we don't have electricity our flashlights won't work!" It took awhile, but we managed to explain to her that flashlights run on batteries.



I'm still not sure she gets it, but someday she'll understand...



A few weeks ago my friend called me up proclaiming that she had eaten and swallowed some ants on accident.



I told her that she would be ok and that they would be dead before they could do any harm. Towards the end of the phone conversation something caught our attention.



She said that she ate some ant poison to kill the ants. We then told her that she better go to the hospital right away.



Everything ended up ok though, and we all still laugh about it to this day.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment