Ads

Monday, July 13, 2009

Letters From The Sky

This song is catchy yet powerful! I nearly teared up listening to this song.




I love you, grandma. It has been seven days since you're gone. Everday, I am thinking of you.

And sometimes I will tear up thinking of you grandma.

I remembered how your heartbeat drop from 80 to 60 then to 50 then to 40 and then to 30. And when it reached 25, I knew you will be gone soon.

I am sorry grandma if I made mistakes.

I am sorry grandma if I didn't really treat you that well.

It was really heart-wrenching to see you leave this world.

I knew. I knew. And many people said you loved me alot.

I love you too grandma.

How stupid I was to think that sometimes at night you had stomachache and I thought it was stomachache when it was actually your intestines inflaming up.

You were complaining that you can't sleep and you had to make alot of trips to the toilet.

And when you fell down, you were complaining about your stomach being so painful. and I still thought you were having a bad case of stomachache.

What I knew was you fractured your hips.

But you died of inflamed intestines. As a medic, I failed. Terribly.

I miss you constantly asking me what time it was, where I was, what I was doing...

I know you do not want me to be sad. I am crying while typing this entry out. But my tears can't bring you back.

I had a dream a few days before you passed away grandma but I didn't knew it was a sign.

I dreamt we were at the void deck and you were running away from us. I chased afrer you grandma. But you ran fast which I thought it was impossible.

After a while I catched up with you but you refuse to leave with me. I asked why but you never replied.

Then I woke up.

Was that an indication?

Were you trying to tell me something?

Its too late now...

I love you grandma, You will always be in my heart.