Ads

Monday, July 6, 2009

Too Much

First I was hospitalized for three days due to appendix ruptured. Then I was discharged and was at home for a week when abruptly, I had jabbing pain near my right kidney. I vomitted and soon after I couldn't breath and my right abdomen was stiff.

Mum called ambulance as I couldn't move and I landed in the hopsital again.

I was diagnosed with kidney stone.

I was send for operation and they inserted the DJ stent into my genitals. And its still in my body. I will only have it remove next coming Monday or the following Sunday.

After the operation, I was sent back to my ward when I began to feel nauseous. The next day, I started vomitting profusely. Green liquid came out from my mouth.

In the evening, the doctor came and inserted a catheter into my nose and went all the way into my abdomen area. It sucked out about 1.5litres of unwanted substances.

Then the following day I felt pain around my abdomen area. I was sent for MRI scan only to discover there was pus collected around my kidney and liver area.

Within the next 24 hours , I was sent for another operation to remove the pus.

It was like God was punishing me.

After 10 days in hospital, I was finally discharged on my birthday and had hospitalization leaves till the 19th June.

Slowly I recovered.

And now this has to happen.

My grandma lost her balance and fell. Her right hip fractured but she was complaining that her stomach was in pain.

We knew she didn't want to see a doctor or go to the hospital so we respected her decision.

But her condition worsened.

A day later, I urged my mum to send her to the hospital.

The doctor discovered that my grandma's intestine has burst.

Operation was needed.

But the one thing my grandma don't want was to go for operation. Doctor said it was only a 50% chance of recovery and survival.

After serious discussions, we decided to forgo the surgery.

Doctor said my grandma will only have within the next 24 hours to live.

After my work, I rushed to the hospital.

I was happy that I get to see her for one last time.

But it soon was overshadowed with sadness when I saw my grandma took her last breath.

I love you grandma.

I miss you grandma.

Too many things has happenedfor the past week and I felt as if someone or something is trying to harm us.

I shall urge my mum to get a priest soon!