Ads

Monday, July 13, 2009

Bang!

I had a really bad nightmare.

I was walking around at Orchard Road. Then I decided tp shop at Paragon. Those rich people shop there but I am not at all rich. And the way I dressed tells all.

I felt so depressed, I sat down at starbucks and decided to blog. I switched on my laptop. But they gave me alot of funny errors.

And then I saw the words that made me so mad, "You're a loser! Boo!"

I grabbed the laptop by its handle and swung it to the floor. It smashed into pieces...


















BANG!

That's the noise I heard when I woke up from my nightmare!
'






I placed my laptop next to me on the bed and guess what?

I moved alot and accidentally knocked my laptop off my bed.

*Screams like a girl.

But thankfully its not damaged.

It's not damaged! It's not damaged! Thank god!

P/S; Anyone has alot of hair? I feel like pulling someone's hair really hard.