Ads

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Everything Ends Well & THE Fresh Start

My other halff stayed by my side when I was sick. My other half even overnight with me at the hospital. My other half cleaned me up after I puked. My other half helped me to the toilet. My other half felt my pain and sadness. My other half cried with me.

My other half bought fish soup for me durong my recovery stage. My other half visited me at home when I was recovering. My other half bought me the food that I was craving for.

When my grandmother passed away, my other half consoled me. My other half visited me again to console me and to see if I was coping well with my grandmother's death.

My other half was always there for me.

I shouldn't think of the worst even if only one mistake was made. And that was a minor one. My other half loves to drink. I can't stop my other half.

If that's one thing that can de-stress my other, so be it.

But there's a fine line between drinking and appreciating wine and drinking too much.

Like Miss. Jo said to me, "I love wines. I appreaciate wines. But drinking too much is not appreciating anymore. Its going overboard."

So baby, I know you love wines and appreciates wines but when you drink, drink in moderation and not always get yourself high."

You want to go out with your friends, CAN.

You want to stay out late till 1 or 2, CAN.

You want to drink, CAN.

But when you do all these things, please remember me and what I've said. Do them in moderation.

I love you and I know you love me more than I love you.

I hope today, July 20 will be a brand new start for us though we already patched back yesterday.


No more quarrels. NO MORE.

I love you!