Ads

Monday, July 13, 2009

Just Asking For Directions...

I really hate it when people take me as a walking directory. It is really very infuriating. Its like taking a knife and stabbing at my genital areas several times. Geez.

"Excuse me, where is McDonalds?"

"Hello, hello... where is Singtel shop?"

"Eh, how do I get to DBS bank ah? Can show me how to go there?"

The first few times were okay but as the questions grew by the day, I got really pissed. Just because I am standing in front of my shop to promote my shop items doesn't mean I am willing to give directions to people.

I got so mad I tweak the directions.

"Hello, where is Mac Donalds?"

I replied, "You go to the second floor, walk straight, then turn right, you see the toilet, turn left. Mac Donald is there."

But Mac Donald is just on the first floor and you do not even have to turn right or turn left.

I tell you, Bangladesh are the worst people of all the people.

Ask me for directions, never ever once said thank you. Once they get directions, they look away and then walk away.

AND BECAUSE OF THESE FREAKING BLOODY FREQUENT DIRECTIONS QUESTIONS, I LOST A HUGE AMOUNT OF SALES!

Just because I have to entertain them, the customers whom I serve for that moment will take the chance to walk away.

Argh.

"Excuse me, Singtel shop where?"

I DON'T KNOW. And then I walked away.