Ads

Friday, July 10, 2009

Naughty Kids

Yesterday at work, I witnessed two little girls shout, climb up te shelves and nearly damaged the shop's toys.

First, they call me uncle.

"Uncle, uncle, how to play this ah?

I explained to them nicely but in my heart, "TAMADE, call me UNCLE!"

Then, they interrupted me making my sales speech to a potential customers who want to buy aot of toys.

I was talking to the customer and then, "Uncle, uncle, how much is this?" and "Uncle, uncle, this is for what?"

Even the customer looked at the little girl angrily.

"Girl, girl, later I talk to you can? I help this lady here first can?"

When I was done talking, I was astonished to see the little girl climbed up the shelves.

I had enough!

I went to the little girl and pulled her hair, "TAMADE! YOU THINK THIS IS YOUR HOME AH!?"

She fell and cried.

I slapped her a couple of times, "You grow up will be a very rebellious woman!"

Then she spitted at me.




















Okay, all these didn't happen. I was just joking.

But there were indeed two naughty little girls.