Ads

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jocelyn's Birthday

Jocelyn didn't know we had it all planned out for her. Before the major surprise began, Eric, Joanne and I headed out to the nearest restaurant to eat as we were famished.







The fried rice DAMN POWER!




Joanne ordered Murtabak and both Ericand I were telling Joanne confidently that she won't finish the murtabak.


In the end, she really didn't!

We headed to the KTV and waited for the others to arrived before Jocelyn and her husband, Stanley arrived.



The room is motherfucking HUGE!






Everyone around before 7.30p.m. NICE! It was supposed to be a surprise.

We were given a signal when she arrived. As soon as she was in the building, we requested the manager to switch off the room lights for us.

We waited in darkness.

But we believed she knew we were there because there were a few hiccups along the way.

Though, maybe she knew, but she still couldn't figure out who came and who didn't.

You see the mahjong wrapped up present?

ITS MINE!



















Her husband, Stanley singing with emotions.



Ben figuring out which song to sing.
I was thankful that none of them asked me to sing because I AM SHY to sing in front of them.



















I realized that I was the only one with DYED HAIR!
As midnight approached, we brought in the cake and gave Jocelyn another surprise.
I believe she knew there would be a cake but she just didn't know what time the cake will come.


The loving couple, Stanley and Jocelyn.


Jocelyn with her best friend, Sherene.



Eric, Jocelyn, Joanne and I. Look at how elated Jocelyn was!



Jocelyn's groups of friends. I can't remember their name lah!

One happy family!


And Jocelyn's colleague!