Ads

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dealt With Another Blow

I was very tired. I wanted to sleep till late evening. So there I was at home sleeping. My mum who got back from work went to sleep also.

At 3, my mum woke up and I heard her shouting.

I woke up and rushed to find my mother.

She wasn't in her room. I proceeded to my grandma's room and saw my grandma sitting on the cold hard floor.

My mum kept talking to her but her response was limited.

Then, we heard her mutter, "Pain. Pain. Very pain. Leg pain. Stomach pain."

My mum refused to send her to the hospital. I understood.

My grandma has never been to the hospital. She rarely takes medicines.

My mum called our neighbour to assist us. After putting medicated oil on her legs and hands and stomach, my grandma began to act normally back.

I nearly cried.

Right now, I am on the bed, constantly looking at her and making sure that she is alright. I believed she cried because I saw tear droplets on her cheeks.

She wiped them away immediately.

She's crying because she is in pain. But she will never show it out.She is strong, not like me.