Ads

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Drinking Is Your Companion

MY Ex is trying to be noble by saying drinking and getting high and drunk is for work. UTTER RUBBISH.

At least now, since I am OFFICIALLY SINGLE, I can travel around the world without worrying to foot for someone else's bills and air tickets.

I can forget about the trip in October. At least I don't have to worry about my leaves anymore.

Geez, the constant and I MEAN CONSTANT habit of my ex drinkings and getting high and drunk were killing me.

Promise, promise , promise. A pack of bullshits!

Fuck la, I can do without friends if I am attached especially those useless friends.

Fucking ex said, "oh, my ex -manager's birthday today, need to go..."

Of course I allowed because as long as its not a getting high and drunk session. My ex even promised to stay sober but I don't think thats the case.

Everytime I told my ex, "You're high already."

My ex reply will be, "I high or not high, you think I betray you."

Can you guys tell me how stupid that reply was ?

What does getting high or not high got to do with betrayal. Fuck, I hate your drinking habits.

FUCK,

WILL YOUR FUCKING MANAGER DIE FOR YOU?

WILL YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS DIE FOR YOU?

THEY PROVIDE LOVE FOR YOU?

THEY MAKE LOVE WITH YOU?

FUCKING HELL NO!

YOU WANT TO DRINK RIGHT?! DRINK LA! DRINK UNTIL YOU GROW OLD. DRINK, DRINK.

DRINKING IS YOUR FUCKING COMPANION WHAT.

Please, everytime you are high or alittle high, your voice changes. I can hear the bloody difference.

You're old already. Fucking priorities properly.

Leopards can never change its spots.

I shall stop here. I don't want my blood pressure to shoot sky-high. Health. I must take care of my health.

Just yesterday I was missing my ex so so much till I called my ex several times. I thought of my ex.

From much love to numbness now.

Because of what?

MY EX RELUCTANCY TO STAY SOBER.

Normally after every quarrel we would patch back but this time round it seems highly impossible.

An advice for you; - GO get a boyfriend that drinks and appreciate wines and drinking sessions.