Ads

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Unbalance

My honey is out but I have something to voice out. I shan't voice out now via sms because I want my honey to enjoy while out with friends.

I don't mind my baby going out with friends. But sometimes its always going out at night instead of broad daylight.

I am not objecting my honey from metting any friends. But sometimes my honey meeting friends can be at irregular hours.

I trust my baby. This is not a matter of trust.

I know I keep on emphasizing on my blog that I do not have friends. Corrections. I do have friends but the numbers are dwindling.

Ever since I am together withmy honey, I will make it to a point that my plans will either be in the afternoon or evening.

Rarely ever I plan to meet my friends at night till the wee hours.

Maybe twice or thrice.

This is not an issue about fairness.

I do not know how to explain what I am feeling now. This is not an entry to start a quarrel with my baby.

But I simply don't understand why they can't fix appointment on weekends in the afternoon or evening.

Take for example,

When I went out with my friends out till late at night, you kept calling asking what time I will go back and etc.

Same thing that is happening to me now.

Maybe one of these days I should go out with my friends and talk till the wee hours (3 , 4 am) and let my honey have a feel of what I am feeling now.

Sometimes humans have to feel what others feel in order to understand the other party.

Like when I am busy at work, I can't message. My honey messaged me several times but I didn't reply. I did not think of my baby's feelings.

So when my honey was busy at work, I kept on messaging my baby. My baby did not reply me. Then I knew what my baby felt.

Another scenario.

I was sick and hospitalized but nobody knew how I felt; the pain that was suirging in me. They all were bystanders. All they could do was to ask whether I was feeling okay.

Though I was in pain, I tired to hid from them. I didn't want them to worry. I didn't want to be a burden to them.

Now that my grandma is hospitalized. I understand what she is going through. Whenever we asked her if she was feeling alright though we knew she wasn't, she will always reply us that she was fine.

She didn't want to burden us. She don't want to worry us.

Only when the person has been through what the other has went through then he or she will understand.

As for now I don't think my honey understand what I am going through now.