Ads

Friday, July 3, 2009

My Grandma Is Sick

My grandma is sick. Since yesterday afternoon, I have been accompanying her vigilantly. I am afraid, very afraid.

I believed she fell and that was what caused her pain which is now radiating to her hand too. She can't move her right leg and her right hand feels pain.

I don't know what I can do.

Its like when I was hospitalized.

I was sick. And I saw the faces of my beloved ones not knowing what to do also. There are not doctors. All they can do; - worry and asked if I was feeling better.

Its the same thing.

My grandmother is experiencing the same thing like me.

And as for me I can only worry. I can't do much right now.

I hope once I sleep and open my eyes later, everything will be alright.

But from the looks of it, things are not looking good.

You see, one thing about me is, I don't pray.

So now I feel helpless because I can't even pray for my grandmother.

Grandmother, you're 87 already. Not many people can live up to that age. You have never been to the doctor. You have never been hospitalized. Grandmother, you are a very strong woman.

Mum, stop worrying. It was not your fault that you asked me to sleep in another room instead of my room yesterday. Maybe its fate.

I hope everything will be alright.