Ads

Friday, July 7, 2006

Soccer Scores Predictions

I can't really remember which games I had predicted the scores for but all my predictions were right.

The first was when I predicted that, for one of the games, the scores would be 3 - 1, and the next day when I tuned in to the radio for the results, my prediction was right.

The next match was the next two following days and I told one of my camp mates that the scores would be 3 - 0.

Boy was I right. And for these two matches, I did not bet.

Jusheng, my bunk mate suggested that maybe I should try my luck on this betting thingy.

It was the match, Argentina VS Germany.

I didn't want to bet that much because I thought probably it was just sheer luck that I got the two matches's scores right.

I bet for a draw for $5. And if I win, I will get back $10.

I was out on the night the game was on. But I was lucky to have to chance upon a coffeshop that had a T.V.

The score 1 - 1. It was a draw and it was nearing to the end of the match.

My significant other told me not to pin high hopes yet since it was not the end of the match.

I smiled.

A few minutes later, I went over to the coffeeshop again and there it was, the score, 1 - 1.

Not too bad for me for winning $10.

They told me to bet on the last match and all of them wants to know what the score will be like from me, someone who know nuts about soccer.

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment