Ads

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Deep Darkest Secret

Watched Nanny Mcphee? If you have, she always emphasise to the children, "When you need me but do not want me, I will be here to stay. When you do not need but but want me, I will take my leave."

If I think that those who needs my help but are capable of solving the problems themselves, especially those minor ones, I would not bother helping.

If I think those who doesn't need my help but aren't capable of solving their problems, I mind just budge in and help out.

Get it?

Now, I'm going to reveal one of my deep darkest secrets.

...

...

...

I am really Really Really turned on by intellectual people. The way they carry themselves, the way they talk, the way they phrase their sentences; wise words etc.

This may somehow seems not the deep darkest secret to you but to me, I've never tell anyone about this because I think it's personal.

I'm going to have a new blog template and something big and new will be coming soon to my blog.

P/S: I am laughing. Join me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment