Ads

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Behind The Scenes; Patricia Mok @ Junction 8

The wait was finally over when we saw the bus and truck arrived.

Patricia! Patricia!

I can hear people already shouting for her name. I was excited. I saw Brian, the president for Patricia Mok's fanclub running towards the bus with a few girls.

I stayed behind to watch from afar.

Hey, fancy colorful door!

Brian with his gift for Patricia Mok. It was nicely designed. I would not be able to design something as nice as that.

Brian would like to remain anoynomous.

And then there she was. I like her hairstyle; it's uniquely done. Did you do it yourself, Pat?

The sun was scorching hot that even an egg would be fried if it was to be placed on the road.

Patricia Mok did final touches of make up on her face. Must be pretty on camera mah!

And it was time.

Action! The camera rolled and it was time for them to host the show.

Intensity!

Patricia, "I told you already wor! You must make your hair like mine!"

And then Patricia talked to her fans.

She pouted her lips, "Why the weather so hot!"

It was then break time for them. Patricia mingled with the crowds.


She's one busy lady but she still managed to dedicate her time to her fans!

And her hosting skills are impressive. *Applaud*

No comments:

Post a Comment