Ads

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dressed To Impress/ RennThai Restaurant

What do you get when two narcissists are out together? You get to see alot of photos! We're just having lots of fun!

I was stunned that Michelle and I were wearing the same color; pink/red. She was really very elegant. Her dress simply stunning. She look gorgeous.

We decided to settle for RennThai Restaurant at Suntec City. I was craving for something spicy.


It is always a must to take photos wherever I go.

Smile! Smile Isaac! You look better when you smile!


My smile seemed so fake.


I thought it was already good enough for me to take photos of her but she took photos of herself too! Narcissist! A true narcissist!

Michelle, "I'm loving it!"

HUH!

Drinking water also need to take my photo ah?!


The service there was great. The waitress was really efficent!

"Excuse me, water please..."

"Hello, can you refill my glass..."

"Erm, are our food ready?"

The waitress nodded and smiled, courteous and polite. But deep inside, she was cursing and scolding us.

Waitress, "TA MA DE! ORDER ME AROUND! I'll make sure I poison your food!"




It's a 2 people set meal. The vegetable dish scares me because I don't usually eat vegetable!


Don't ask me what are the dishes's names. I can't remember them!

Michelle, "Come, let's take more photos!"

SNAP!

SNAP!

SNAP!

Michelle, "Don't act cute please..."

Michelle did a very seductive pose.

We took a photo together.

I thought that would be it. All our food were already served but I clean forgotten that there were still desserts!

4/5 for the food.

4/5 for the service.

The we proceeded to Millenia Walk to take photos of ourselves at the marvellous man-made waterfall!

I deliberately stood in the middle of the passageway, and asked Michelle to take a photo of me. My legs looked quite far apart!

Soccer! I tried to grab the soccer ball from the football player!

Neh, I decided to join the game.


Michelle thought that my jawlines are more defined now!

Damn it! Isn't it the Great Singapore Sales now? It's going to end soon, right?

I walked passed quite a number of people carrying lots of shopping bags. I decided to take a peek at one of their shopping bags.

...

...

...

Oh la la! Bra!

Very retro!

Michelle was dressed so elegantly that I thought it would be a waste if I don't do photoshoots for her.

Psst, she hid her bag behind her dress!

She's doing the bryanboy pose! Bryanboy, if you're reading this, she's doing your pose!



My turn..



The background and the effect was maginificant.

She looked like a Japanese from the back view. Oh wait, she's half Japanese!




Muahaha!

Lick! Lick!


P/S: To me, Patricia Mok rocks! She's the coolest. I will blog about her tomorrow. Psst, she has a blog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment