Ads

Monday, July 3, 2006

Distorted Mind Of A Guy

Outwardly in the world of good and evil, yet without thoughts stirring the heart - this is medtation and I thought it might help a distorted mind.

Inwardly seeing one's own true nature and not being distracted from it - this is meditation and I am unable to achieve that.

I feel my company medic. I know that he's trying his best to bring us together, holding us up. He, himself, is falling apart.

I'm in a distress state of mind. All the work load is bringing me down and taking my energy away from me.

It's a matter of time I break down like a mindless child.

A Samurai warrior asked Master to tell him about hell and heaven. The master took one look at the Samurai and started to insult him saying, "You are such a scruffy-looking warrior you would never understand anything."

The furious Samurai pulled out his sword. "There!" said the Master, "This is hell."

The Samurai had a flash of illumination and was overcome with gratitude, humbly bowing before the master. "There!" said the master, "This is heaven!"

Grant me to free my mind from problems so that I would be carefree and less stressful. It's taking the toll out of me. I can't see the road as it's engulfed with fog.

It's killing me slowly. Slow death.

Save me, save me from this pure darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment