Ads

Sunday, July 9, 2006

Seoul Garden Feast / The Artworks

I was craving for Seoul Garden the day before, so we decided to dine there. My sweetie and I had trouble finding the Seoul Garden at Marina Square.

We went one complete round before finding it.

Thankfully, it was not crowded but I bumped into one of my long lost friend, Desmond! That lunatic!

We started putting in food, tons of food.




The amount of food we took was incredible.

We were inexperienced.


Ice-Cream anyone? Since I paid so much, I did not want to waste my money by not taking alot of food. I scooped so many scoops of different flavored ice-cream to my bowl.

Desmond was shocked.

Photo-taking time!

Then, we proceeded to the Esplanade where we took alot of great artworks.


Invisible cage? Were they just wordings or are there really invisible cages?


Neh, I did not want to crack my brains for that. It will do us good if I just took photos.




Beautifully done!



I'm such a cam-whore!

No comments:

Post a Comment