Ads

Monday, July 10, 2006

1st Month Anniversary; Loving You More

Yesterday I was exceptionally early for the fear of being late again. I went to Raffles City to get a gift for my sweetie for our 1st month anniversary.

I went to Card N Such to get a wrapper and a bag.

Then I realize, I did not have a pen to write down sweet messages and stapler to get the wrappers sealed together and wrapped. So I decided to forgo wrappingthe gift.


The bag I bought is really unique. (Sweetie, don't throw the bag away!)

The gift wrapper. It's reallly slick to have all the gifts taken on a nice background.

I bought something from Arena shop. You have to guess what gift I bought. I won't be telling you. *smiles*

I met sweetie at City Hall Interchange, and that was the place we first met.

Afterwards, my sweetie joked that there wasn't any P.C fair, like the first time we met. We went to Suntec City and purchased a pair of tickets, Re-Cycled, a mandarin horror show, at 7.20pm.

So we had almost 4 hours to spare.

We decided to munch at Carl's Junior; that's where my sweetie proposed to eat.

Both of us were clueless as for we have not eaten here before. Correction, I've eaten here once but I wasn't the one doing the ordering.


My sweetie's burger was larger than mine but the cost of my meal is much more expensive than my sweetie's.

I gave my camera to my sweetie to snap a few photos of me.




Stop acting cute la!

I like the first photo. It was nicely taken. I'm impressed with my sweetie's skills.

Then it was my turn to take photos of myself.




*giggles*

We proceeded to Millenia Walk to take a few photos of anything that we think that are unique.



My sweetie told me to sit at the staircase and pose.

Final verdict: You need to be more natural. Your hands are too stiff, dear. You have to think of something. Be sad. Be confident.

We bought candies at the Candy Empire and proceeded back to Suntec City to play games at the arcade next to the cinema.

The usuals, my seetie knew what I wanted to play.

Basketball!

My desire for getting high scores was greater than having to eat mutton chop. (Okay, that does not make sense at all.)

After a few sets of games, we proceeded to the theater hall and watched Re-Cycled. It is a must-watch show though it's in madarin.

I cried twice. The story plot was great, the ending was sad and the CGI was uber fabulous.

5/5!




My sweetie was playing around with my camera, trying to snap nice photos.


I wrote these three words on one of the misted glass windows at Millenia walk.

Then, my sweetie brought me to the place where we first met, somewhere near the Esplanade.

My sweetie bought a cake and this time round, there was a lighter and I did not have to imagine blowing out a non-exitent flame.


And there I received my gifts from my sweetie.


A nicely design love letter and a CD-R which contains a song that will best describe the occasion.

Touched, I was.

We blew the candle together and said,

I love you to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment