Ads

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Crazy Photo-Taking Session

I not only took photos with Patricia, but also with Chong Qing!

The moment I left for the toilet, they sneakily took photos with the 93.3 D.J and Patricia Mok!

Cute Patricia and Brandon.


The day I met Patricia Mok was the day I met my two godbrothers after a very long time. Nothing's change, still the same old them.

Brandon, you always delayed the process of sending my photos to my e-mail. Send to me or I'll smack your sorry arse! Haha!

Why wear red, Ivan?

Stupid Brandon, where are my photos?!

And we ended the day having lunch at Maxwell Market.

P/S: Do sign my guestbook if you have not. It's the small button at the top of the page which indicates "Click here, sign my guestbook" or you can simply click on the direct link, Sign guestbook .

No comments:

Post a Comment