Ads

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Gemini Sign

An Air sign.

The Gemini person is blessed with a great intelligence and has an innate desire to know things. He, generally succeeds in becoming popular with the others with his great inspiration and charm but often its weakness and the tendency to exceed causes him hostilities, which sometimes turn into violence because of jealousy.

(I am not a violent person, thus, I don't really resort to violence when things turned nasty or does not work to what I've planned. I can be cunning if I am jealous.)

When there are unfavourable aspects he has a tendency to lies, malicious gossip and fraud; in other cases he can be superficial.

The great capacity of those born under Gemini to absorb leads them to nervousness because often they cannot let off the excesses they believe they are able to handle.

(When I am stuck in a situation whereby I can't handle, or when I cannot spare the truth, I have to resort into telling lies. I can be superficial at times but that has to depend to whom I am talking to, and to what it may be regarding to.)

Their body is agile, with long arms and legs; often they are bony and are quick in their movements; it is very hard for them to hide their mood and curiosity.

(I don't understand why I can't hide my emotions. Everytime, without fail, they notice)

Gemini is the only sign of the Zodiac that succeeds in escaping the obstacles by pulling back even before the event comes true. Generally a Gemini with a many positive aspects in his birth chart becomes famous and popular, otherwise he wastes energies and loses interesting financial opportunities.

P/S: I'm damn happy! I want to go shopping! Hey Patricia, how about some tips on guys going shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment