Ads

Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Darkness Creeps From Within

I can't see dead people. I don't have sixth sense. But I've been seeing weird signs, really weird signs.

Each time I look at my watch, there they will indicate a few certain specific timings.

01:01

22:22

11:11

04:04

It isn't the first time that I'm experiencing this kind of phenomenon.

This is not by far the weirdest thing I've encountered.

Each time I walk pass a lampost or just any ceiling lights, they will either flicker or dim. And nothing of these such incident happen to my friends before.

Again and again and again.

Just today when I was doing my medical center duty and when I was in the treatment room, four of the ceiling lights flickered.

I shouted like a mad man till someone came. And the most ironic part was that the lights stopped flickering when he stepped into the room.

What's going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment