Ads

Monday, July 17, 2006

Bloated Stomach

I should not have inflated my nose. It looks big that I can even put my thumb in!

Let me stick my tongue out!


Much better than the previous!

I met up with Benson for high tea since he was bored and practically has nothing to do at home.

Can keep long hair when you're still studying meh?


Guess how old is he!

Evil Twin: 24?

Me: No!

3 yrs old little girl: 90?

Me: Huh? Siao arh? He's 17.

Afterwards, I met up with Devi and Rahila for dinner at Lucky Plaza.

Say cheese!

Rahila and Devi: No! Don't want. (And they covered their faces)

Afterwards I bumped into a friend of mine who is a anti-blogger.


Muahaha!

Then, my camera's battery went flat...

Author's notes: I'm yearning to buy a blue contact lense but I'm alwyas lazy to survey the shops selling them. *Ahem, hint hint*

I did not collect the gym membership, the cruise tickets and did not went for the Stomp's grand prize event.

Silly I was to forgo all these wonderful things but I told myself that there'll always be another time.

I thought I had found 3 $10 notes but then I remembered it was yesterday that I found those notes at Cathay's pathway. Today, -er-, just now to be exact, I found a $50 bill when I was on my way to meet my sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment