Ads

Thursday, July 6, 2006

Birthday Mum

My mum's a super mum. She works doubly hard to provide us with everything good.

We went to the Swensens Restaurant at Plaza Singapura for the mini celebration.

They hardly go Swensens so I had to do the ordering for them.

I did not really dress to the occasion. I look dull and plain!

I simply love my sister's hair.

Himbo me, "So which utensils is for which food..."

The food are fabulous but the service there is of no standards. I was pissed when they were not prompt enough and they did not respond to me several times especially the Indian waiter.

Can you refill these glasses?

He nodded his head and walked away.

I waited for quite sometime but still no water came. I asked another waiter to do the job and she was so efficient. Within split seconds, she came back with a jug and asked politely which glasses were needed to be refilled.

Bleah~

Then, we ordered the ice-creams.





Fabulous!



Afterwards, we watched Just My Luck starring Lindsay Lohan.

Oh, my mum's camera-shy. Thus, there's no photos of her in this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment