Ads

Tuesday, May 3, 2005

Unable to Transfer Pictures

There is something wrong with my infra-red device in my laptop. Or it could just be the damn handphone. I switched on my handphone several times and tested my infrared connection time and again but somehow, it still can't work.

So I believe the problem lies with the infra-red device in my laptop. I would have to re-install the program and get it running again in a day time.

The picture of me standing in front of Madam Wong's bar was taken by Tommy's digital camera. It was kind of spooky though as I inspected one of the pictures Tommy took has two orbs at Madam Wong's bar entrance.

But Tommy dismissed it by saying to Michelle and I that it was only the lightings. I wonder.

In this picture, I looked rather scary; vampire!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It probably must be the bad lightings and I wasn't standing straight. I was a little tilted to my left while taking this picture.

We had a hard time finding the bar named Double O but as soon as we reached there, we changed our mind and decided to have dinner at a restaurant next to it.

After having too much alcoholic drink, er, well a little I must say, I felt giddy and my forehead was burning. I felt nauseous but nothing came out. It was really a struggle for me. Ha Ha!

Luckily, after getting help from my overly-concerned friends, I felt better.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment