Ads

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Released

How dumb I could be of mistaking a few of the questions in the papers with the other few that I'd studied in the book. Seriously, only 1/4 of what I studied came out. I regret not coming to the extra lesson that was conducted yesterday evening.

All that was taught came out. I was stressed to find out that I had done a few of the questions wrongly after further discussions with my classmates after the examinations. It was my fault for studying only hours before the exams.

Finally, it's over. I have finished my studies. I will really miss my friends.

Evil Twin: Yeah, yeah! Stop talking about your schools and your friends and your classmates. Get over it and move on to another topic of interests to others.

Confession! - How I dislike my class advisor. No, initially I do not hate him but ever since he started bossing me around and dumping his work to me, I really hate him alot.

Evil Twin: Oi! Your classmates will read this and might complain to him!

Be my guest...

Oh, I nearly forgot! I LOVE YOU MY FRIENDS!

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment