Ads

Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Waste a life

One of my blog readers told me that he was diagnosed with some kind of illness and he does not even care what it was or even if he was dying. He does not care for his life.

All he typed to me was, "I dont even care..." when I asked what's he going to do about it.

I hate people who treat their own lives as trash. They do not deserve my respect or should I say they do not deserve anybody's respects for that case.

I see those who are diagnosed panicked but yet try their very best to fight their illnesses and try to live a better life even though they know they are ill. They care about their lives.

They take their time to understand what they should do and not ilding around to die.

"That is their problem lor!" he said.

I shook my head and will tell him that he doesn't deserve to live if he thinks that way. I am not being mean but if that's what he wants, it should be granted.

Seriously, even those who are not diagnosed with any illness are constantly worried if they are.

Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment