Ads

Monday, May 16, 2005

Reversal

Two more days and I will not meet my classmates that often again. I regret not knowing some of them better. Only when it's the second last day and when it's time to part, you take the chance to talk to them.

How ironic could it get. Two years may seem short but it was the best two years I had with my classmates. The ups and downs. The quarrels. The bad times. The good times. All this shall be remembered.

It's been a long since I felt this way. Sadness seems to engulf me and I am not certain if I could control my emotions on the last day of school.

I always thought it's unneccesary to have friends but now I realize what I said earlier on was untrue. It has to be scraped off my mind. Friends are always there for you. They are like the 2nd best thing to happen in your life.

I realize how much I need them. They are my support. I am really sad to part with some of them. For the two years, some of my classmates have become really good friends with me.

Looking back, I regret quarreling with some of them. But all's good now. How I wish I could turn back time.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment