Ads

Saturday, May 7, 2005

The Escape; Penguin On The Run

When I thought I could spent the weekends with peace, something bizarre happened in the premises of my home. I received a call from the Penguin Society in Antartica, warning me that there was a penguin on the loose.

What has that got to do with me? I thought.

But they insisted that the penguin was somewhere in my house since they had placed a small device at the penguin's back to detect its location.

Crazy! I said. I continued surfing the net as usual.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The penguin society called me again, telling me that the penguin was somewhere near me!

So I decided to look around for the penguin.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I looked to my right...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I looked at the back...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I looked up...

But I see no penguin!

Penguin: Stupid boy, can't even locate me! He He!

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment