Ads

Sunday, May 8, 2005

Under The Radar

I cannot believe that my precious laptop was infected with spywares. After downloading a spyware removal program, I was shocked to know that there were 9421 infected items through thorough scannings.

But because that the program only scans and does not removes spywares, I had to download another program which is able to do so. Finding the program itself took me 15 minutes or so.

After installing and scanning my laptop again, it was time for it to remove the infected items. How can I possibly not know that my laptop had those spyware installed?

Yesterday, the spyware removal only manage to remove 4000 infected items and since it was already late for me and that I was really sleepy, I decided to continue the removal the next day.

Tired I was but I continued with the removal thing from 2 in the afternoon till 6 in the evening. I was glad when the spyware removal notify me that my laptop was clean.

I'd switched the spyware guard on and I hope by doing so, my laptop will not get infected by spywares again.

Minutes ago, I chatted with one of my friends at MSN who gave me a dash of hopes to what I thought was already highly impossible to request for. Now, I'm slightly leaning forward to the ray of hope that is shining to me.

"It's a 50-50 chance," he said.

But I must consult my other half and parents for their point of view first before I do anything.

What should I do?

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment