Ads

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Food = Stomachache

At 11, I ate chye por omelette and then drank a glass of coke. However, I still felt hungry. I opened my refrigerator and took two bars of kit kat. Yum yum! And then drank coke again.

Still not enough, I went back to the kitchen and ate two sambal eggs and then drank 1 glass of cold water. Finally, full.

Minutes later, everything mixed up in my stomach and created an uneasy feeling. I hate myself for eating a mixture of spicy and cold food together with coke and cold water.

I feel like puking!

Anyhow, I have not studied for my exams yet. Probably later. I'm not sure yet. I still feel like puking.

My birthday is coming and if you want to wish me birthday greetings, you can do so by writing them at

http://www.guestbookdepot.com/php/sign_guestbook_form.php?book_id=639826

or u can click on the right side for the link above!

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment