Ads

Monday, May 23, 2005

Silly You

Don't be silly. I will still be blogging but I just do not have the time to do so. It's not that I've graduated and won't be blogging anymore. Where did you get that idea from?

I re-arranged all the files and folders in my laptop accordingly. It's really in a mess I must say.

And I am going to recommend you an online game, TS. You ought to play it; it's like R.O.S.E online and is a mixture of pokemon, ragnarok, dynasty warriors and maple story.

Funny thing is that you can capture different kinds of weird beings like scarecrows, vegetables, meat pao, egg pao and many more.

You can either buy the CD at 7-11. It's attached to this magazine name Playworks. It's only five dollars or if you prefer not to waste your money, you can download the game at http://ts.gameflier.com.my

So what you waiting for? Go play it.

Recently, I heard alot about A3, the new game in town. I'm not sure whether I should try it. It seems interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment