Ads

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Tears

Today was the second last day of school. As I stepped out of the classroom, sadness engulfed me. Seeing the classroom, the school, the library, the cafeteria and some of my classmates for the second last time saddens me.

Friendship build for the two years in my current school was much stronger than my previous. We shared our weals and woes. We overcame obstacles together. We went out and had several chalets during our terms break.

Finally, I felt the power of friendship. And seeing me leaving the school, leaving them, really upsets me alot. I mean, yes, we can still contact one another even after we graduate but we do not see as often as we were in school.

I waited with my other two classmates outside the classrom for the others. There were silence, nobody really spoke. I tried to make jokes but as the seconds ticked hastily, I became sad.

And for a moment, tears gathered and threathened to fall. I tried to compose myself. I tried to put on a brave front. I did not wish to cry in front of them. But I could no handle my emotions any longer.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. It all happened too fast. I was then comforted by one of my classmates, Erna. I did not felt any better though.

Another of my classmates cried too but it was subtle. I dried my tears before the other classmates noticed me. The times we spend togther for the two years will always be on my mind.

As I write this entry, tears fell.

I'm going to miss you all so much. The most beautiful thing that had happened in my life is to know you all. All of you bring laughter to me. I'd never felt this way before. I felt blessed to have such classmates.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment