Ads

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

WWE

I got a shock of my life when I saw this huge guy jumping onto an already unconcious woman. Eh, I'm not into wrestling so I am not sure of their names. I just so happen to switch channel 5 and saw this guy already in the air and about to squash her to death.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Why did they pair her up with an opposite sex? I thought it was suppose to be a battle with the same sex? Have they changed the concepts? Are they out of their mind? It is impossible for women in the wrestling arena to win against guys regardless whether they are muscular, fat or skinny.

Okay, maybe not skinny and if the woman is muscular.

As expected, paramedics came.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then, the cameraman focused on her big boobs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wait! Something is amiss! I saw her slightly opening her eyes and her fingers were moving.

Evil Twin: Aiyah! Must be fake! Everyone thought that the man had squash her but he did not. He was pretending to fall on her and she pretended to be unconcious.

The lady wrestler: Can you shut up?

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment