Ads

Monday, May 9, 2005

Do Not Panic!

If some of you see the photobucket bandwidth exceeded, do not scream! Everything will be alright by 19th May. But if you don't, then hooray for you! Since I can't post any pics for now, then it will be no-pic entries till 19th May.

Stupid bandwidth. Wrong, I should say stupid photobucket!

No mood already!

Six minutes later...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(Taken at 12.10a.m.) One of my blog readers, LeoLucker took a screen shot of my blog and this is what it looks like if you sees no pictures of me.

Unwilling to surrender, I created another photobucket account. Thus, that's why you can see the image I posted above. But if you do not experience this problem, then ignore whatever I'd said earlier on.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment