Ads

Friday, May 6, 2005

The Crazy Outing

I realized my new handphone Nokia 3230 is much more better than my previous Nokia 7610. Look at the pictures that I'd taken with this handphone. The pictures are so clear.

We are proud to present you...


...



Mickey Mouse when he was a drag!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tommy and Eric: Can you hurry up?! Our arms are aching already!

And they did it again.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A pitiful lady who came out of the toilet screamed and slapped both of them silly. But they enjoyed it.

Still not satisfied, the lady called the cops but somehow, they shifted the blame to me and I was then acknowledged as the culprit.

Hands up!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Seeing me in a dire state, they decided to bend the rules and become ah bengs for a moment.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"We are the La La brothers! Hurt us or any of our friends and we will tickle you to death!"

They killed the lady and Eric decided to shield me from the bullets while Bing Kin distracted them by making funny faces.

Eric and I managed to escape but Bing Kin was arrested.

After that incident, Eric decided to turn good. He wanted to do something for the society.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He wanted to become statue of liberty but it seems to me that he was promoting MacDonald's 50 cents ice cream.

Afraid with his actions, Michelle and Constance hugged tightly to one another in public.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The little kids next to them decided to join in the fun.

For more pictures of this outing, click on the Friends link at the right side of the blog.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment