Ads

Saturday, April 16, 2005

A Waste of Time

One by one of my classmates and friends have already received the letter from National Service. Yes, without a doubt, I am feeling terrified and nervous. Who would not be?

Seriously, it is just a waste of my bloody time. They say you will be tough and strong but when I take a look around at my fat friends who went to N.S, they still they look so fat and weak.

I apologize if my words are blunt because I have no time to write or to even think nicer words to replace the harsh words that has to be used. I have no time to crack my brains to think of better words.

When you go N.S, you will turn into a real man; become more mature and sensible. My FOOT!

Some still have not changed their bad habits after undergoing the two years in N.S. Such a waste of time. I could have done better things than to commit myself to this N.S thing.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment